CTP-MIRC Task List
Revision as of 20:08, 5 April 2011 by Johnperry (New page: This article is a list of tasks for CTP and the MIRC plugin. * Support running CTP as a Linux service. * Automatically set the admin roles in CTP * Write a MIRCdocument submission utility...)
This article is a list of tasks for CTP and the MIRC plugin.
- Support running CTP as a Linux service.
- Automatically set the admin roles in CTP
- Write a MIRCdocument submission utility to send a collection of MIRCdocuments to a site.
- Implement a configuration editor.
- Implement the DicomAnonymizer changes required by Supplement 142.
- Suppress the context menu for Macs.
- Write a MIRCdocument exporter/submitter with display capability.
- Approval queue
- TCE Service
- Anonymizer for manual submissions to the File Service
- Anonymizer for manual submissions to the Basic Author Tool
- Anonymizer for manual submissions to the Zip Service
- Implement RadLex update
- Multi-language support
- Remove unnecessary directories from CTP and use the jar instead
- Convert to dcm4che2
- Change index mechanism in FileStorageService PipelineStage
- Watermark PipelineStage
- DICOM viewer for MIRC & FileStorageService PipelineStage
- 21CFR11 audit repository plugin / servlet
- DicomComparator PipelineStage
- Resave images with different WW/WL
- DICOM WADO server for FileStorageService / MIRC plugin
- DICOM CD Import Service
- FileStorageService rebuild index
- Check for spaces in alt-title
- myRSNAFiles support
- Deleted documents manager