1 Installation Documents
- New Installation Instructions - Installing a new MIRC site? These instructions should help you through the installation process.
2 Major Release
This is the current MIRC release. It is recommended for most users.
- Release Notes - List of new features added to the MIRC software.
3 Beta Release
This is the current version in development. It contains all the latest features, but it has not been tested as heavily. This release is recommended for beta-testers.
- T31-alpha Installer - This latest version incorporates some fixes in various web browsers.
- Beta Release Notes - List of new features added to the MIRC software.
4 Other Components
These are client-side tools.
- MIRC Powerpoint Tool - A Powerpoint plug-in that enables saving Powerpoint presentations on a MIRC site.
- MIRC TCE Export Manager - The MIRC implementation of the IHE Teaching Files and Clinical Trials Export integration profile Export Manager actor.
- DicomEditor - A utility program for viewing, anonymizing and editing DICOM image files.
- FileSender - A file transmission utility that supports DICOM, HTTP, and HTTPS.