1 Release Versions
These are the more stable releases of MIRC, recommended for most users.
- T28 Installation Instructions - This document will guide you through the installation process.
- T28 Full Installer - This installer is required for new installations or for upgrades from releases before T27.
- T28 Lite Installer - This can be used only if you are upgrading from T27 to T28. It is smaller than the full installer.
- T28 Release Notes - New Features Added to this release
2 Non-Release Versions
These versions contain all of the latest features, but have not been tested as heavily.
3 Other Components
These are client-side tools.
- MIRC Powerpoint Tool - A Powerpoint plug-in that enables saving Powerpoint presentations on a MIRC site.
- MIRC TCE Export Manager - The MIRC implementation of the IHE Teaching Files and Clinical Trials Export integration profile Export Manager actor.
- DicomEditor - A utility program for viewing, anonymizing and editing DICOM image files.
- FileSender - A file transmission utility that supports DICOM, HTTP, and HTTPS.