1 Major Release
This is the current MIRC release. It is recommended for most users.
- T28 Installation Instructions - This document will guide you through the installation process.
- T28 Full Installer - This installer is required for new installations or for upgrades from releases before T27.
- T28 Lite Installer - This can be used only if you are upgrading from T27 to T28. It is smaller than the full installer.
- T28 Release Notes - New Features Added to this release
- [New Installation Instructions] - Follow steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8 in this document for installing a new mirc site
2 Beta Release
This is the current version in development. It contains all the latest features, but it has not been tested as heavily. This release is recommended for beta-testers.
- T30 Installer - The current beta version is T30gamma. It can be used to install a new site or to upgrade from T27 or later.
3 Other Components
These are client-side tools.
- MIRC Powerpoint Tool - A Powerpoint plug-in that enables saving Powerpoint presentations on a MIRC site.
- MIRC TCE Export Manager - The MIRC implementation of the IHE Teaching Files and Clinical Trials Export integration profile Export Manager actor.
- DicomEditor - A utility program for viewing, anonymizing and editing DICOM image files.
- FileSender - A file transmission utility that supports DICOM, HTTP, and HTTPS.