MIRC CTP Articles
Revision as of 17:31, 24 April 2011 by Johnperry
This is a list of all the CTP articles on the RSNA MIRC Wiki.
- CTP-The RSNA Clinical Trial Processor is the top-level article. It describes the installation and configuration of the program.
- Running CTP as a Windows Service describes how to install and configure CTP as a Wiindows service.
- CTP Authentication and Privileges describes how CTP authenticates users and provides access to specific functions.
Data Object Articles
- The CTP XmlObject describes the placement of identifiers in an XmlObject.
- The CTP ZipObject describes the structure of a ZipObject, including the schema of the manifest.
- The CTP DICOM Filter describes the script language for the DicomFilter pipeline stage.
- The CTP XML and Zip Filters describes the script language for the XmlFilter and ZipFilter pipeline stages.
- The CTP DICOM Anonymizer describes the script language and the functions available for anonymization of DICOM objects.
- The CTP DICOM Anonymizer Configurator describes anonymization profiles and how to use the configurator to edit anonymization scripts.
- The CTP DICOM Pixel Anonymizer describes the script language for modifying the pixels in DICOM objects.
- The CTP XML Anonymizer describes the script language and the functions available for anonymization of XML objects and the manifests of Zip objects.
- The CTP FileStorageService Web Server describes the web access features of the FileStorageService pipeline stage.
- The CTP FileStorageService Access Mechanism describes the how access to stored objects can be controlled in the FileStorageService pipeline stage.
Special Configuration Articles
- CTP Configuration for Study Distribution describes how to use CTP to distribute studies to patients and referring physicians.
- CTP Configuration for NBIA describes how to configure CTP to serve as the front-end of the NBIA system.
- CTP Configuration for the Image Sharing Project describes how to configure CTP to interface to the Edge Server.
Articles for Developers and Planners
- Extending CTP describes how to add new pipeline stages or DatabaseAdapters to CTP.
- The CTP JarClassLoader describes the mechanism CTP uses to load classes.