MIRC TFS Articles
Revision as of 16:36, 25 April 2011 by Johnperry
This is a list of articles on the MIRC implementation running as a plugin to CTP.
- MIRC is the top-level article. It describes the installation and configuration of the program.
- MIRC Pipelines describes how to modify the configuration of the asynchronous pipelines that store files and create MIRCdocuments.
- MIRC Templates describes the formats of the various template files used in MIRC.
Articles for Developers
- The MIRCdocument Schema describes the XML structure of MIRCdocuments.
- The MIRCquery Schema describes the XML structure of a query transmitted from a MIRC query service to a MIRC storage service.
- The MIRCqueryresult Schema describes the XML structure of a set of results transmitted from a MIRC storage service to a MIRC query service.
- The MIRC TCE Service contains information for third-party developers wishing to interface to MIRC.
For articles describing the configuration of CTP and the anonymizers, see CTP Articles.