MIRC TFS Articles
This is a list of articles on the MIRC implementation running as a plugin to CTP.
A list of releases and their contents is available at MIRC Software Release Notes.
- MIRC is the top-level article. It describes the installation and configuration of the program.
- MIRC Pipelines describes how to modify the configuration of the asynchronous pipelines that store files and create MIRCdocuments.
- DICOM Service - Advanced Configuration describes how to configure the DICOM Service for specialized workflows.
- MIRC Templates describes the formats of the various template files used in MIRC.
- MIRC Hardware Considerations provides guidance in the selection of hardware for a teaching file site.
- MIRC PHI Access Logging describes the responsibilities of authors and administrators with respect to MIRCdocuments that include PHI.
Articles for Developers
- The MIRCdocument Schema describes the XML structure of MIRCdocuments.
- The MIRCquery Schema describes the XML structure of a query transmitted from a MIRC query service to a MIRC storage service.
- The MIRCqueryresult Schema describes the XML structure of a set of results transmitted from a MIRC storage service to a MIRC query service.
- The MIRC TCE Service contains information for third-party developers wishing to interface to MIRC.
- The RSNA MIRC Source Code describes how to get and build the MIRC software.
- The MIRC Protocol for Document Exchange describes how to interface a third-party authoring tool to MIRC.
For articles describing the configuration of CTP and the anonymizers, see CTP Articles.