Revision as of 03:00, 5 March 2007 by Johnpaulett
RadLex is a terminology for radiology. It is an ontology that is primarily maintained in Protege Frames. In addition to the Protege Frames version of the ontology, several other formats are provided to users:
- RadLex Term Browser - provides an online version of the ontology.
- RadLex OWL - the Protege Frames ontology converted to an OWL ontology
- RadLex SQL Database - the database that serves as a backend to the Term Browser
Term and Application Developer Documentation
- RadLex Term Browser - General Overview
- RadLex Term Browser Version History
- RadLex API - allows developers to build applications on top of the RadLex terminology
- RadLex Protege Plugin - Provides tools for Protege that assist in developing new terms and converting the ontology into other formats.
- Tabbed File Importer - imports the parent/child relationships based upon a tabbed file
- RadLex SQL Exporter - generates a file for creating the database for the RadLex Term Browser
- RadLex OWL Exporter - converts the Protege Frames ontology into a OWL ontology
- RID Generator - generates unique RadLex ID for new terms