RadLex Term Browser Version History
1 Version 1 (November 2006)
Initial version of Term Browser, released at the RSNA conference.
2 Version 2 (March 2007 -- planned)
- Displays total number of terms in database
- Fixed nulls from showing in certain fields for the terms
- Clipboard Show/Hide button properly works
- Term Browser now works properly in Safari
- Removed need for non standard characters in the URL
- RadLex now utilizes URI's for the terms and hides file extensions. URI info
- Set the servlet to be at the root context
- Ensured that queries are safe from SQL injection
- Implemented MySQL Full Text Search.
- Expanded database fields
- Allow database columns (except primary keys) to be NULL
- RadLex API is now current, and developers are invited to use it.