TCE Selector v1.0
TCE Selector provides vendor independent integration of PACS and teaching files according to IHE TCE. It implements RadLex as established categorization systems for efficient keyword based retrieval.
- Image display and selection in PACS client
- DICOM send to TCE Selector
- GUI to enter keywords and information
- Anonymize / pseudonymize
- Processing of DICOM instances and content
- Generate additional teaching file information (ATFI) and TCE manifests
- Send teaching cases with DICOM instances, TCE manifests and ATFI to MIRC for automated generation of teaching files
Quick start guide:
Download and extract TCE Selector. Execute the setup file Start the TCE Selector. Edit the configuration:
- configure the local receive process (storeSCP) by entering a desired port number and AE Title. Save the startscript.
- edit the Destination: local AET is the AE title of the store SCP as configured above, Dest. AET and Dest. port are the connection parameters of of the MIRC TCE Service.
Documentation will be available at soon.
Visit us at RSNA 2007 Education Exhibit LL-IN5203-B.
- Download: TCE Selector