Difference between revisions of "Developers Manual"
m (Protected "Developers Manual" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Latest revision as of 19:23, 31 July 2009
The RSNA MIRC implementation is an open source project. Developers are welcome to download the software, modify it for their own purposes, and to participate in the extension of the software for the entire community.
There are several separate articles which may be of use in this context:
- The RSNA MIRC Source Code describes the RSNA CVS repository and how to obtain the code from it. It also describes how to build the software using Ant.
- Implementing an External Database Interface for MIRC Clinical Trials describes how to interface an external database to the Database Export Service on a storage service used for a clinical trial.
All MIRC XML files are described by schema documents:
- The MIRCdocument Schema describes all the elements in a MIRCdocument.
- The MIRCquery Schema describes the XML object that carries a query from a query service to a storage service.
- The MIRCqueryresult Schema describes the XML object that carries query results from a storage service back to a query service.
- The MIRC Protocol for Document Exchange describes the packaging of a MIRCdocument for exporting from one MIRC site or importing into another one.
- The Storage Service List Schema describes the XML object for exchanging lists of storage services among query services.
- Controlled Terminology Extension describes a proposed mechanism for incorporating controlled terms into a MIRCdocument.