|(20 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
Installation Documents== |+|
| || |
|−|* '''[[ New MIRC Features|Release Notes]] ''' - List of new features added to the MIRC software. |+|
[[MIRC]]the MIRC .
| || |
|−|* '''[http://mirc.rsna.org/mircstorage/documents/T27/MIRCdocument.xml Special instructions for upgrading from version T26 or older]''' - With T27, we upgraded the version of Java and Tomcat that MIRC uses, special instructions must be followed. |+|
| || |
New Installation Instructions]]''' - Installing a new MIRC site ? These instructions should help you through the installation process. |+|
* '''[]''' - a MIRC site.
'' the .
|−|== Major Release == |+|
This is the current MIRC release. It is recommended for most users.'' |+|
http://mirc.rsna.org/T30/MIRCsite-installer.jar T30 Installer]''' | |
| || |
Beta Release == |+|
|−|''This is the current version in development. It contains all the latest features, but it has not been tested as heavily. This release is recommended for beta-testers. '' |+|
This version has been . This is recommended .
| || |
|−|* No beta version currently available |+|
| || |
|−|== Other Components == |+|
These are client-side tools.'' | |
| || |
|−|* '''[[MIRC Powerpoint Tool]]''' - A Powerpoint plug-in that enables saving Powerpoint presentations on a MIRC site. |+|
|−|* '''[[MIRC TCE Export Manager]]''' - The MIRC implementation of the IHE Teaching Files and Clinical Trials Export integration profile Export Manager actor. |+|
|−|* ' ''[[DicomEditor]]''' - A utility program for viewing, anonymizing and editing DICOM image files. |+|
|−|* '''[[FileSender]]''' - A file transmission utility that supports DICOM, HTTP, and HTTPS. |+|
CTP is a server for processing data objects in clinical trials. The list of articles on CTP is available at CTP_Articles. The main article, containing the link to the installer is CTP-The_RSNA_Clinical_Trial_Processor.
MIRC is the current implementation of the RSNA Teaching File System. It is a plugin to CTP. The list of articles on MIRC is available at MIRC_Articles. The main article, containing the link to the installer is MIRC. The installer installs both CTP and the MIRC plugin.
3 Client-side Tools
These tools are available for special purposes:
- MIRC Powerpoint Tool - A Powerpoint plug-in that enables saving Powerpoint presentations on a MIRC site.
- MIRC TCE Export Manager - The MIRC implementation of the IHE Teaching Files and Clinical Trials Export integration profile Export Manager actor.
- DicomEditor - A utility program for viewing, anonymizing and editing DICOM image files.
- FileSender - A file transmission utility that supports DICOM, HTTP, and HTTPS.
- TCE Selector - A tool for integration of PACS and MIRC for semiautomated teaching file generation. Using RadLex for indexing and categorization
This version has been superseded by the CTP/MIRC version. This section is maintained here only for those who have not yet upgraded. People wishing to install new sites are recommended to use the CTP/MIRC version.
The installer for the Tomccat/MIRC version is available on the RSNA MIRC site. Click the Download Software link in the left pane of the MIRC home page to obtain a list of all the available software.
IMPORTANT: This version has a radically new indexing mechanism which is much faster on large sites. After upgrading from T35 or earlier to the T36 release, you must go to the admin page of each storage service and click the Rebuild Index button in order to convert the index to the new format. Here are the steps for an upgrade from a previous release:
- Stop Tomcat.
- OPTIONAL: Delete this file: Tomcat/webapps/exist.war
- OPTIONAL: Delete this directory: Tomcat/webapps/exist
- Run the installer and click upgrade when it gives you the chance.
- Continue until the installer finishes.
- Run the Apache Tomcat Properties applet and change the maximum memory pool setting to 512MB.
- Start Tomcat.
- With your browser, go to the MIRC site's home page and log in as an administrator.
- In the Admin menu, select the Storage Service Admin page for you storage service.
- On the Storage Service Admin page, click the "Rebuild Index" button.