Difference between revisions of "TCE Selector"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
TCE Selector v1.
TCE Selector v1.
Revision as of 08:58, 9 July 2008
TCE Selector v1.1
TCE Selector provides vendor independent integration of PACS and teaching files according to IHE TCE. It implements RadLex as established categorization systems for efficient keyword based retrieval.
- Image display and selection in PACS client
- DICOM send to TCE Selector
- GUI to enter keywords and information
- Processing of DICOM instances and content
- Generate additional teaching file information (ATFI) and TCE manifests
- Send teaching cases with DICOM instances, TCE manifests and ATFI to MIRC for automated generation of teaching files
TCE Selector was presented at the RSNA 2007 (Education Exhibit LL-IN5203-B).
Visit our MIRC site for additional information:
When you downloaded and intend to use the TCE Selector, we would greatly appreciate if you would let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Your comments will help to improve the next version. Thank you very much in advance!
Quick start guide:
- Download and extract TCE Selector.
- Execute the setup file.
- After choosing your language and the installation directory, you can choose to create shortcuts in your start menu or on the desktop.
- After installation has finished, make sure to grant read/write permission to the directory C:/Program Files/TCESelector for the users, that use the program.
- For advice refer to this Microsoft HowTo.
- If the 'security' tab to configure user permissions is not displayed in the 'properties' dialog, turn off simplified file sharing as described here.
- Start the TCE Selector.
- Edit the configuration (click "config" button)
- Images are received from the PACS by a storeSCP process running on the local machine. The storeSCP is part of the TCE Selector installer and running in the background.
- Configure the local receive process by entering a desired port number and AE Title (storeSCP) (1).
- Click "Save startscript" (2).
- edit the settings for teaching file creation in the "settings" tab: when using MIRC as receiver, a good choice is to set MIRC Title, Abstract and Category. Important: Pseudonymization is only performed, when "pseudonymization" is checked. Patient name is replaced by Patient ID plus the defined prefix.
- edit the Destination: local AET is the AE title of the store SCP as configured above, Dest. AET and Dest. port are the connection parameters of of the MIRC TCE Service.
- Hit ok to exit the config dialog.
- Either restart your computer or manually start the storeSCP by double clicking the batch file "TCESelectorSCP.bat" in eg. C:/program files/TCEselector
- Configure a DICOM node in your PACS client with the parameters entered under "StoreSCP"
- Select images you want in your teaching case and send them to the configured DICOM node
- After the configured timeout, the TCE Selector GUI starts.
- Enter the content and keywords
- Hit the "send" or "send+close" button.
- Point your browser to your MIRC site. You'll find your new document
- Download: TCE Selector
Visit our MIRC site for additional information on: