TCE Selector v1.0
TCE Selector provides vendor independent integration of PACS and teaching files according to IHE TCE. It implements RadLex as established categorization systems for efficient keyword based retrieval.
- Image display and selection in PACS client
- DICOM send to TCE Selector
- GUI to enter keywords and information
- Processing of DICOM instances and content
- Generate additional teaching file information (ATFI) and TCE manifests
- Send teaching cases with DICOM instances, TCE manifests and ATFI to MIRC for automated generation of teaching files
TCE Selector was presented at the RSNA 2007 (Education Exhibit LL-IN5203-B) and awarded a golden Certificate of Merit.
Visit our MIRC site for additional information:
When you downloaded and intend to use the TCE Selector, we would greatly appreciate if you would let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Your comments will help to improve the next version. Thank you very much in advance!
Quick start guide:
- Download and extract TCE Selector.
- Execute the setup file.
- After choosing your language and the installation directory, you can choose to create shortcuts in your start menu or on the desktop.
- Start the TCE Selector.
- Edit the configuration (click "config" button)
- Images are received from the PACS by a storeSCP process running on the local machine. The storeSCP is part of the TCE Selector installer and running in the background.
- Configure the local receive process by entering a desired port number and AE Title (storeSCP) (1).
- Click "Save startscript" (2).
- edit the settings for teaching file creation in the "settings" tab: when using MIRC as receiver, a good choice is to set MIRC Title, Abstract and Category. Important: Pseudonymization is only performed, when "pseudonymization" is checked. Patient name is replaced by Patient ID plus the defined prefix.
- edit the Destination: local AET is the AE title of the store SCP as configured above, Dest. AET and Dest. port are the connection parameters of of the MIRC TCE Service.
- Hit ok to exit the config dialog.
- Either restart your computer or manually start the storeSCP by double clicking the batch file "TCESelectorSCP.bat" in eg. C:/program files/TCEselector
- Configure a DICOM node in your PACS client with the parameters entered under "StoreSCP"
- Select images you want in your teaching case and send them to the configured DICOM node
- After the configured timeout, the TCE Selector GUI starts.
- Enter the content and keywords
- Hit the "send" or "send+close" button.
- Point your browser to your MIRC site. You'll find your new document
- Download: TCE Selector
Visit our MIRC site for additional information on: