TCE Selector v1.0
TCE Selector provides vendor independent integration of PACS and teaching files according to IHE TCE. It implements RadLex as established categorization systems for efficient keyword based retrieval.
- Image display and selection in PACS client
- DICOM send to TCE Selector
- GUI to enter keywords and information
- Processing of DICOM instances and content
- Generate additional teaching file information (ATFI) and TCE manifests
- Send teaching cases with DICOM instances, TCE manifests and ATFI to MIRC for automated generation of teaching files
Visit us at RSNA 2007 Education Exhibit LL-IN5203-B.
Visit our MIRC site for additional information:
When you downloaded and intend to use the TCE Selector, we would greatly appreciate if you would let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which would allow us to keep track on the use and popularity of the tool. Thank you very much in advance!
Quick start guide:
Download and extract TCE Selector. Execute the setup file Start the TCE Selector. Edit the configuration:
- configure the local receive process (storeSCP) by entering a desired port number and AE Title. Click "Save startscript".
- edit the settings for teaching file creation in the "settings" tab: when using MIRC as receiver, a good choice is to set MIRC Title, Abstract and Category. Important: Pseudonymization is only performed, when "pseudonymization" is checked. Patient name is replaced by Patient ID plus the defined prefix.
- edit the Destination: local AET is the AE title of the store SCP as configured above, Dest. AET and Dest. port are the connection parameters of of the MIRC TCE Service.
- Hit ok to exit the config dialog.
- Now configure a DICOM node in your PACS client with the parameters entered under "StoreSCP"
- Select images you want in your teaching case and send them to the configured DICOM node
- After the configured timeout, the TCE Selector GUI starts.
- Enter the content and keywords
- When finished hit the "send" or "send+close" button.
- Point your browser to your MIRC site. You'll find your new document
Further documentation will be available soon.
- Download: TCE Selector
Visit our MIRC site for additional information on: